2. Choose the right suitcase: Opt for a suitcase that is lightweight, durable and have multiple compartments or pockets for easy organisation. (Choose one with wheels so you are not lugging it around).
3. Roll your clothes: Instead of folding your clothes, roll them tightly to minimise wrinkles and save space. This also allows you to easily see and access your clothing items.
4. Utilise packing cubes or compression bags: These can be a great help in space saving. Group similar items together such as underwear, socks and toiletries, and place them in separate packing cubes.
5. Pack versatile and mix and match clothing. Choose items that can be easily mixed and matched to create different outfits, reducing the need for excessive pieces.
6. Pack shoes strategically: Place shoes in the bottom of the suitcase using packing cubes or plastic bags to prevent them from soiling your clothes.
7. Pack heavier items at the bottom of the suitcase to distribute the weight evenly.
8. Secure fragile items: If you are carrying fragile items, such as electronics, place them in the centre of the suitcase and surround them with clothes or towels.
9. Keep travel documents and essentials easily accessible: Have a separate pouch or pocket for your passport, boarding pass, wallet, and other important documents that you might need to access quickly.
10. Leave some room for souvenirs. Leave a little room in case you want to buy something while overseas.
Have a great trip!!