How can you stop yourself from suffering from Boredom? If you are stuck at home due to COVID-19, or any other reason, it is really important to maintain as much routine as you can. By keeping a routine, it can help you maintain some sense of normality. Here are a couple of ideas:
1) Create new routines: routine structures our day and restores a sense of purpose.
2) Go with the flow: even though you are feeling a sense of loss of freedom, try and relax and enjoy the space you have to "think" and live.
3) Watch Netflix: Its OK to have a binge every now and then.
4) Find alternative ways to connect with others.
5) Use the time to learn something new!
These blogs are about learning a foreign language and how utilising that skill can help to keep your mind active and assist with your cognitive function.