Whether you want to learn a language for travel, love or to keep your brain active, VLLC has a comprehensive range of courses to suit your needs.
Vocational Language Learning Centre has:
- a Certificate II in Applied Language,
- a Certificate in Social Proficiency,
- a Certificate in Intermediate Proficiency and
- a Certificate in Vocational Proficiency in 12 languages.
Available both online and in our Centres in Melbourne and Adelaide.
All courses are individually tailored to meet the needs of YOUR life and flexible to meet YOUR time constraints. "Flexibility and outcomes matter!"
VLLC is an RTO (Registered Training Organisation - 0773) and our RTO profile can be seen at http://training.gov.au/Organisation/Details/0773
Key reasons to complete a course with VLLC include:
- You end up with a usable skill through language.
- You can build your confidence and have fun.
- You can reach a language goal without wasting your time.
- You learn correct pronunciation for practical usage.
- You can learn flexibly through the online client.
- You can become truly bilingual by thinking in your second language.
- Become more culturally tolerant and aware.
Choose from 12 languages:
Sign-up to our e-newsletter to get the latest news, tips and advice straight to your in-box!
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly course advisers
on 08 8267 1177 or 03 9602 1605