2. Fit in Fitness. Making time to take part in regular exercise has been associated in more health benefits that anything else known to man.
3. Tame the Bulge. Over 75% of adults are considered overweight or obese so it isn't surprising that weight loss is up in the top few resolutions.
4. Quit Smoking. This is a fantastic resolution that will not only save you money but also to improve your health and vitality.
5. Enjoy Life More. Make the decision to reduce your stress and make a happier and healthier you.
6. Quit Drinking. If you have decided to handle this resolution and you have a real issue there are a number of treatment based programs, as well as support groups for families.
7. Get out of Debt. Reduce the amount of stress in your life and put some plans in place to reduce your indebtedness. Whether it is refinancing, cutting up your credit card or just living within your means it is definitely worth making an effort.
8. Learn something new. Have you vowed to make this year the year to learn something new? Perhaps you are considering a career change, want to learn a new language, or just how to fix your computer?
9. Help Others. A popular, non selfish idea which can benefit not only yourself but also assist those less fortunate.
10. Get organised. This can be a very reasonable goal. Whether you want your home, office or family more organised, you should make a list, get some help or advice if organisation isn't your strong point, or just have a go.